I'm putting on a memorial musical evening of his recorded music in a pub called the King Alfred in Chippenham U.K.on Friday 18th April 2008,& i'm after some posters or artwork to have in the pub for the evening to give it more atmosphere.Any artistic contributions would be accepted,large or small.I could pick anything large from the train station nearbye.There is no charge to get in,it will start at 7.00pm & go on until late,& the locals are looking forward to a great night out,everybody is welcome. Hope to see you all soon gordonviney@btinternet.com
4 Post:
forever remembering Eddie
cherrised memories gone but not forgotten.to all eddie cochran fans remember him an his music.he is a legend.keep on rockin.
I'm putting on a memorial musical evening of his recorded music in a pub called the King Alfred in Chippenham U.K.on Friday 18th April 2008,& i'm after some posters or artwork to have in the pub for the evening to give it more atmosphere.Any artistic contributions would be accepted,large or small.I could pick anything large from the train station nearbye.There is no charge to get in,it will start at 7.00pm & go on until late,& the locals are looking forward to a great night out,everybody is welcome. Hope to see you all soon gordonviney@btinternet.com
"Summertime Blues" by Sharon Sheeley hits the bookstores on June 30, 2010.
Post a Comment
<< Home